- Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM), recognized and registered as a Professional Engineer (PEng) or (Ir) - P120837
- Engineering Council (UK), and the Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), UK, recognized as Chartered Engineer (CEng) - 652006
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), US, recognized and registered as a Senior Member of IEEE (SMIEEE) - 94071153
- MIMOS Malaysia (Malaysia's National Applied R&D Centre, Government-linked). Recognized as Certified IoT Specialist (CIoTs) - 300145
- HRDF Malaysia (Malaysia's Human Resource Development Fund, a Government entity) recognized as HRDF Certified Trainer
Design Innovation Awards
See also: The Awards Galery.
- Gold medal, Auto-Select IoT Vehicle Management System (AS-IVMS) for reliable Fleet Management and Utilization. The Seoul International Invention Fair 2020 (SIIF 2020). Seol, South Korea, 4 Dec 2020
- Gold medal, A Remotely Monitored Autonomous Floodgate for Water Management and Control, Minggu Penyelidikan dan Inovasi [Research and Innovation wee] 2020 (MPI 2020), 11 Mar 2020
- Gold medal, Vehicle Performance & Location Monitoring System for Resources Management & Effective Utilization, Malaysia Technology Expo (MTE 2020), 22 Feb 2020
- Gold medal, Automated Plant factories, The Future of Sustainable Food Production, Pertandingan Rekacipta dan Inovasi IPTS [Invention and Innovation Competition of Private Higher Education Institutions], 2018 (PERINTIS 2018), 1 Nov 2018
- Gold medal, A Centralized Gold medal, Automated Flood Monitoring and Mitigation System through the Internet of Things (IoT), International innovation & Technology Exhibition Malaysia, 2018 (ITEX 2018), 12 May 2018
Collaboration & Funding
See also: Collaboration & Funding
- 2020 - Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Large-scale solar power systems, remote monitoring of solar farms
- 2019 - AutoKeen - Vertical farming systems, Aeroponics Farming, non-conventional farming
- 2019 - Collaborative Research in Engineering, Science & Technology (CREST) - Remotely operated Camera Dolly, IoT Robotics
- 2019 - TV Al-Hijrah - Robotic Camera systems, IoT-based broadcast frameworks, Human-Robot-Interaction, Technology acceptance
- 2019 - Institute of Tropical Forestry & Forest Product (INTROP) - Incorporating Kenaf fibre into structural engineering designs
- 2018 - Malaysia Agriculture Research and Development Institute (MARDI), Agriculture robotics & Automation, IoT Precision Agriculture & Water Management
- 2018 - Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) - on Agriculture automation, automated palm fruit picking and processing systems
Speaker / Assessor / Examiner
- 2021 - External Examiner - MSc, IoT based Helmet for the Mining Industry. Management & Science University (MSU), Malaysia
- 2021 - External Examiner - MSc, a Smart IoT Motorcycle Helmet. Management & Science University (MSU), Malaysia
- 2020 - Invited Speaker, IoT for Effective Practical Engineering Applications, Minghsin University of Science and Technology (MUST), Taiwan.
- 2020 - Invited Speaker and Judge, Engineering Science & Technology Exhibition, MAHSA University, Malaysia.
- 2020 - Assessor (Jan), Professional Review for Chartered Engineer, IMechE Malaysia Chapter
- 2019 - Invited Speaker, Implementing the Internet of Things (IoT), Minghsin University of Science and Technology (MUST), Taiwan.
- 2019 - Invited Speaker, Implementing the Internet of Things (IoT), Universitas Indo Global Mandiri Palembang, Palembang, Indonesia
- 2019 - Assessor (Sep, Oct, Dec), Professional Review for Chartered Engineer, IMechE Malaysia Chapter
- 2019 - Judge, Robot Performance Category, The First Lego League (FLL) Malaysia 2019. KDU University College, Selangor Malaysia
- 2019 - Judge, Innovation Category, UNITEN Green Millennial Exhibition, 2019 (UGME2019). Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Putra Jaya, Malaysia.
- 2018 - Judge (Leader), ROBOCON2018. Organized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia
- 2018 - Judge, MMU Research Innovation Commercialization & Entrepreneurship Showcase 2018, (RICES 2018), MMU, Malaysia
- 2018 - Invited Speaker, The IEEE Robotics Tour 2018. Organized by the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, The Energy Sphere, UNITEN.
- 2012 - Judge, The World Robot Olympiad (WRO) 2012. Organized by the Ministry of Education (MoE), Selangor, Malaysia.
- 2020 - An Improved Robotic Control System Using Wireless Fidelity Network, Int. J. of Communication Systems (Q1 Journal)
- 2019 - Hidden Title, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture (Q1 Journal)
- 2019 - ANFIS based authentication performance for on Internet of Nano-Things - 5th Int. Conf. on Energy and Environment (Conference)
- 2019 - Genetic Rules Induction System for Classification and Regression - 5th Int. Conf. on Energy and Env. 2019 (Conference)
- 2019 - Extreme Learning with Multi-Agent System for Data Regression - 5th Int. Conf. on Energy and Environment 2019 (Conference)
- 2018 - A Hierarchy Approach to Solve the MO Multiple Traveling Salesman Problem (2 reviews) - Intelligent Service Robotics (ISI, Q1)
- 2018 - Motion Planning and Control for Endoscopic Operations of Continuum Manipulators - Intelligent Service Robotics (ISI, Q1)
- 2018 - Active Object Search in an Unknown Environment using Knowledge and Spatial Relations - Intelligent Service Robotics (ISI, Q1)
- 2018 - The Robot Skin Placement Problem: a New Technique to Place Triangular Modules - Intelligent Service Robotics (ISI, Q1)
- 2017 - Structural properties of nanocomposites ZnO/SnO2 thin film deposited at different precursor (IEEE/ICSGRC 2017)
- 2017 - Monitor-PoP - ISP PoP Room Temperature and Humidity Web-Based Monitoring Using Microcontroller (IEEE/ICSGRC 2017)
- 2017 - Design of D33 Mode Piezoelectric Acoustic Transducer Array using PVDF for Underwater Application (IEEE/ICCSCE 2017)
- 2017 - A Human-robot interface for Mobile Manipulator - Intelligent Service Robotics (ISI, Q1)
- 2017 - Task Requirements for an Affordable Mobile Service Robot for Elder Care Assisted-Living Setting - Social Robotics (ISI, Q1)
- 2017 - Mobile Service Robot State Revealing through Expressive Lights - Social Robotics (ISI, Q1)
- 2017 - A robot that distributes flyers to pedestrians in a shopping mall - Social Robotics (ISI, Q1)